Exciting sales opportunity to join a well-known leader in the building service industry in the ELV market.
Your new company
We represent one of the region's largest engineering services providers. They lead the way with design, installation, testing, commissioning and ongoing maintenance of a diverse range of building service. Their capability spans across HVAC, energy management, automation, electrical, fire and security system and ELV products, mainly suited to commercial and infrastructure projects. Due to recent growth they are seeking a motivated sales engineer to drive sales within their ELV products.
Your new role
- Responsible for business development of ELV, CCTV, surveillance camera products
- Responsible for billing and tendering process
- Develop key connection with Contractors, Consultants, Property Managers, Developers and Utility Companies.
- Strategical demonstrate product capability and influence customers to purchase our clients solutions
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in engineering field
- With one to three years sales experience
- Relevant sales experience selling into the construction/FM sector is an advantage
- Independent and aggressive in meeting with targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Less experience in building service will also be considered
What you'll get in return
While working in a friendly and motivating environment, you will be offered an exciting base salary and will be eligible for rewarding performance incentive.
What you need to do now
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to progress their career with a global leader. Please contact Kelvin Chow on +852 2230 7428 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions. We operate in 48 locations throughout Asia Pacific, including ten offices across Asia. We find permanent jobs for over 15,000 people a year and temporary and contract assignments for over 33,000 people a year. Devoted to both clients and candidates, we power the world of work.