As an established international Recruitment Consultancy, Command retains a stable and highly skilled team of consultants that allows us to uphold our reputation of providing an efficient and professional service every time.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong, Command Group has presence in the key hot-spots in Asia-Pacific.
Senior Sales Executive (Building materials)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783215
Our client is the market leader in the building materials industry who is a manufacturer of interior finishing products such as ceramic tiles, interior textiles, interior glass, etc while working with some of the largest property developers, interior design and architecture firms across the Asia Pacific. Due to successfully commercialising their products in a large and growing market, and a rapidly increasing demand, they are now seeking a high calibre candidate to promote their products and services.
- Co-ordinate sale process, including cold-calling potential clients, arranging formal presentations, providing quotations, negotiating between purchases and suppliers, arranging delivery schedule, site visits and providing after-sale services.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities, enhance market penetration and market share in niche market sector of our client's business focus.
- Ensure presentations of products to all assigned property developers, interior design, architecture firms and other business related target audiences.
- Develop and maintain close business contacts with clients, which includes understanding and meeting their needs, and tracking their buying patterns
- Ensure presence at industry events and functions.
- B-2-B selling experience, experience in building materials preferable.
- Results driven and focused on success.
- Clear communicator at all levels.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and be willing to accept responsibilities;
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
What's On Offer
- Generous salary package + benefits
- Excellent team and working environment
- 5 days work