Senior Sales Executive (Japanese Speaking)
GP Batteries International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994536
- Handle key accounts and strive to maximize sales opportunities, eventually achieve sales budget, plans and goals
- Establish relationships with customers and provide high standard of customer service continually
- Prepare and present up-to-date information and reports relating to customer activities and analyze business trends
- Interface and cooperate with Business Units and other functions in the company to meet customers’ need and sales goals
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Japanese and English. High proficiency in Japanese is essential.
- Degree or above in Business or related discipline
- At least 3 years Sales and Account Management experience
- A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Target-oriented, multi-tasking and able to work independently and efficiently under high pressure.
- Hands on computer skills (MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Candidate with less relevant experience might be considered as Sales Executive
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long-term career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package to in word format.
We are an equal opportunities employer. The information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Visit us at http://www.gpbatteries.com/ for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Batteries International Limited
About GP Batteries International Limited
GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. We are committed in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products. We are one of the world’s major suppliers of primary and rechargeable batteries, in addition to being the largest consumer battery manufacturer in China. We supply an extensive range of battery products to original equipment manufacturers, leading battery companies as well as consumer retail market under our own GP brand name. Our production facilities are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Malaysia, supported by marketing and trading offices spanning across Asia, Europe and North America.
To support rapid business growth, we are looking for talents of high calibre to join our successful team.