As an established international Recruitment Consultancy, Command retains a stable and highly skilled team of consultants that allows us to uphold our reputation of providing an efficient and professional service every time.
With offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong, Command Group has presence in the key hot-spots in Asia-Pacific.
Senior Sales Executive (Furniture)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998451
Our client is a global leader in providing workspace planning solutions from design to furniture, fixtures and accessories.
Due to successfully commercialising their products in a large and growing market, and a rapidly increasing demand, they are now seeking a high calibre candidate to promote their products and services.
The role requires a self-starter who is able to communicate and interact with key decisions makers partnering with them in regards to their future and current expansion requirements.
- Co-ordinate sale process, including cold-calling potential clients, arranging formal presentations, providing quotations, negotiating between purchases and suppliers, arranging delivery schedule, site visits and providing after-sale services.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities, enhance market penetration and market share in niche market sector of our client's business focus.
- Ensure presentations of products to all assigned interior designers and other business related target audiences.
- Develop and maintain close business contacts with clients, which includes understanding and meeting their needs, and tracking their buying patterns
- Ensure presence at industry events and functions.
- Experience B-2-B selling experience, experience in Office Furniture/Interior Design/Office Interiors preferable.
- Results driven and focused on success.
- Skilled in appointment making and telephone interaction with prospects.
- Clear communicator at all levels.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and be willing to accept responsibilities;
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for a sales executive position.