jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919605
Employer Ref. 3755960/001
Opportunity to work with one of the world's largest sanitary ware brands! Apply now if you are a high calibre to join the winning team.
Our client is one of the leading top-tier sanitary brands in the global market with years of experience. With a successful and reputable business, they are further investing in the Hong Kong market and is looking for a motivated team player who has the drive to develop business as well as maintain existing key accounts.
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with the distributors/retailers
- Monitor distributors, dealers, retailers, competitors and other market information
- Coordinate the retail activities in respective region in order to achieve the sales objectives
- Provide training and guidance to the Sales Executives and distributors/dealers
- Perform additional projects assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- track record in business development
- 2 - 4 years' experience in sales management
- experience in outdoor direct sales will be a plus
- marketing experience will be a added bonus
- 5 day work week
- energetic and dynamic culture
- competitive salary package
- on the job training
- medical cover
- dental cover
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk