jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997346
Employer Ref. 91M0079862
About the Client
Our client is a global leader in cloud solutions, with operations spanning 5 continents. Due to growth in the North Asia region, they are now hiring a Senior Sales Manager focusing on Application sales into a broad range of into a broad range of industries within the HK & Taiwan market.
About the Job
- Keep up-to-date with the portfolio of products & services and be able to articulate key business benefits & competitive differentiators
- Identify & develop the necessary relationships with key target accounts in HK
- Qualify prospects, gather requirements and position the company as their vendor-of-choice for Hybrid Cloud services
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Collaborate with other sales teams on a global basis in order to secure sales
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database of prospects and existing customers using corporate CRM systems
- Sales experience in Application products / solutions (ERP, CRM etc.)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, with domain knowledge in Managed Services
- Minimum 8 years proven & successful experience in solution selling
- Sales driven but team player
- Self-starter & pro-active
- Well organized and able to survive in a high-stress environment
- Good presentation skills and proven ability to interact well with clients at senior levels
- Proven experience in using sales CRM systems such as SFDC
Please click "APPLY NOW", or contact Ben Elms on +852 2232 3431.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"