Home Tech Industries Ltd
HOME TECH INDUSTRIES, a subsidiary of ADMEA Group Description
Senior Sales Manager - International Sales
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780745
At HOME TECH INDUSTRIES we are passionate by our products and proud to represent SCHAUB LORENZ brand.
Established in 1880 by two German engineers, SCHAUB LORENZ is a pioneer of the consumer electronics industry. Its innovative, reliable and aesthetic products accompanied generations of demanding and passionate consumers.
Backed by this strong experience, SCHAUB LORENZ developed a range of household appliances dedicated to RETRO style thought vintage shapes and bright colours. The household appliances become decorative and stylish items.
With a strong reputation of good design, and good quality, our products and brand positioning lead the main European markets among Germany and United Kingdom.
Our wish is to continue the growth.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At HOME TECH INDUSTRIES, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager, to join our dynamic team in Hong Kong - which includes worldwide responsabilities.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: SCHAUB LORENZ, our RETRO Home Appliance brand, is seeking a Senior Sales Manager, International Sales to continue the development of our RETRO kitchen appliance brand worldwide. This position will be located in our Head Quarter in Hong Kong. Reporting to the General Management, the Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the international sales go-to-market strategy to support the development and positioning of this RETRO appliance brand with specialty retailers and appliance builder distributors in the seven continents - Africa, Asia, Australia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America.
The Senior Sales Manager, International Sales will be responsible for leading the selection of and implementation of the dealer network to achieve short, mid-term and long-term sales objectives. The successful individual will ensure execution of dealer agreements, and sales related business activities. The Senior Sales Manager, International Sales primary objective is the build out and development of a dealer network that will achieve sales and business goals.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and implement RETRO products line plan to sell & merchandising plan for each dealer that achieves maximum sales volumes/margins,
- Develop in-depth understanding of customers, customer systems and cross-functional teams within customers to develop strategic customer programs;
- Develop and manage annual allowances budget; track spending monthly;
- Develop relationships with new trade customers, dealers, and distributors;
- Educate trade partners on the merits of RETRO products and brand;
- Create sales presentations, merchandise trade floors and conduct line reviews with customers;
- Contribute to Merchandising team success by gathering and sharing market and competitive information;
- Work collaboratively with marketing, other internal cross-functional teams;
- Must be able to travel 60%.
- High School Diploma/GED required;
- At least 7 years of experience in Appliance Sales is required;
- Proven track record of successful sales and business results;
- Strong Analytical and Presentation Skills;
- Must be an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Must be detail-oriented and can also think strategically/communicate strategic implications;
- Must be a team player that demonstrates a collegial/collaborative working style;
- Must be action-oriented and responsive in a very fast-paced environment;
- Must be highly customer-centric and focused;
- Must demonstrate a strong consumer focus.
HOME TECH INDUSTRIES provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals.