Biozone Scientific International Ltd., the Hong Kong office of BioZone Group in the USA marketing “BioZone” air purifiers and air purification systems in the entire Asia-Pacific region, is seeking high caliber personnel to join the Company’s professional team.
Senior Sales & Marketing Coordinator or Sales & Marketing Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004774430
- University Degree – Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry or Biology or Environmental Science preferred, while university degree in other major subjects is considered
- 3~5 years (or over) of experience (for Senior grade), or 2~3 years of experience (for Intermediate grade) in sales and marketing field preferred
- Knowledge in environmental protection science is an asset
- Knowledge in China’s current business culture is an advantage
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including fluency in Putonghua
- Willing to travel occasionally between Hong Kong and Mainland China / South-East Asian countries on short trips when necessary
Areas of Responsibility:
- To communicate with distributors /customers on all-round business matters in a courtesy way
- To liaise with the Company’s Shenzhen branch office and customers /vendors in China by fluent Putonghua, preferably can use up-to-date expressions currently use in common in China
- To place orders for purchase of needed equipment and to follow up with the subsequent procurement process
- To draft, revise and modify various products illustrations, users’ manuals flyers, etc. when necessary and liaise with printers for subsequent printing of such
- To prepare various technical / marketing materials, related data, diagrams, etc. by Microsoft PowerPoint, and to arrange for / assist in conducting presentations / demos when necessary
- To make occasional but short business out-trip to Mainland China or South-East Asian countries when necessary
- Commensurable salary to successful candidates, or to be mutually negotiable
- Annual Leave and all public holidays off benefits
- Alternate Saturday off-duty benefits
- Hospitalization Medical Insurance Scheme benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) benefits
- A friendly and harmonious working environment
Interested parties please send application with detailed information and Expected Salary by email to Mr. L.T. Chan by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.