Bó Lè Associates is the largest executive search firm in Asia with a well-developed network of 14 wholly-owned local offices and 380+ staff in the region (Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur). We have 330+ experienced consultants and researchers, and 50+ support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication specialists. We have been ranked No. 1 in China and Indonesia, and also in the top three in Malaysia and the Philippines. Bó Lè Leaders is the wholly-owned subsidiary of RGF, the world’s fifth largest and Japan’s largest HR service provider.
Our top 10 clients are all Fortune 100 companies. Bó Lè Leaders has been recognized as a leader and top provider of quality services. We were globally voted as one of the “Top 10 Executive Search Firm in 2012” in a survey conducted by TopExecutiveSearchFirms.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.
Senior Sales Representative, Electronic Access Control System
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920813
Our client is a global leading company for security and access solutions with their presence in over 120 countries they operate both globally and locally.
They offer their customers a comprehensive portfolio of products, solutions and services for security and building access. The portfolio includes locking systems – from cylinders, keys and locks right through to fully networked electronic access solutions – but also physical access systems and automatic door systems, as well as a comprehensive range of door hinges and fittings, door controls.
Due to their rapid expansion in the region, they are currently looking for a Senior Sales Representative to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong. Responsible for delivering Sales related goals as specified in the Business/Sales Plan for Hong Kong. Aim to build a pipeline to deliver the company’s solutions to existing and new customers. This position is committed to implementing, achieving and exceeding deliverables specified in the business plan.
Responsible and accountable for the sales revenues generated throughout the territory and as a result, contributes to the overall generation of growth and sales revenue throughout the region.
- Aim to exceed specified sales targets detailed in the Business Plan.
- Drives business development plan for territory.
- Prioritizing sales opportunities to maximize deals closed.
- Contributes to sales target development process.
- Channel management and development with large System Integrators, Value Added Distributors and Resellers.
- Ensure new customer prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis
- Keep well informed of the competition, competitive issues and products
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- A completed degree from a recognized tertiary educational institute in a relevant discipline
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in related industry. i.e. Smart and Secure Access solutions
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship management skills whilst maintaining a goal-orientated outlook are a must.
- Proficient in English and Cantonese.