Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Sales Specialist - Unified Communications
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834715
Employer Ref. 91M0078565
About the Company
A leading global information technology & telecommunications company is now in the process of hiring a senior sales specialist focusing on Unified Communications & Mobility solutions into a broad range of clients.
About the Job
- Support Solution Architects / Directors in developing the pre-sales solution for customers on non-standard and complex deals
- Report and forecast on pipeline and revenue performance bi-weekly to Sales Manager North Asia.
- Ability to lead and engage the customer at C-level to communicate Solutions showing Transformational journey.
- Managing a virtual team to drive multi complex opportunities.
- Act as the leader for their product / service area of expertise in delivering presentations to customers
- Personal involvement to win and retain large / complex accounts and develop / maintain strategic customer relationships at C level
- Propose solutions to meet the current and future needs of the customer based on Proactive Selling, Customer Workshops and Qualification Meetings taking a Consultative approach
- Drive new business, open new accounts by supporting sales hunters
- Proven track record in sales, with exposure to multi million dollar deals
- Demonstration of winning large multi complex opportunities.
- Demonstration of significant C-Level engagement across multiple MNCs.
- Strong analytical skills and provide operational recommendations to improve sales performance
- Proficiency in English and at least one Asian language
- Good communication skills and sales track record
- Experience working in multinational matrix organisations
- Previous working experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry.
- Ability to present / communicate to Analysts and wider community as a mobility expert
- Regional in-country market knowledge and experience
- Experience with distributor/reseller channels, capable to work with 3 rd Party partners an advantage.
Please click "APPLY NOW", or contact Ben Elms on +852 2232 3431 for more information.