Gold Peak Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780419
- Provide full range of administrative and secretarial support to senior executive
- Arrange both business and personal travel
- Handle daily schedule management
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in serving senior executive as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Chinese Word Processing
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as Secretary
Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability to hr_recruit@ goldpeak.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Visit us at www.goldpeak.com for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gold Peak Group
About Gold Peak Group
Gold Peak Group is an Asian multinational group which owns high-quality industrial investments. It has built renowned brand names for its major product categories, such as GP batteries, KEF premium consumer speakers and CELESTION professional speaker drivers. We are now inviting outstanding individual to join us.