jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831883
Employer Ref. CS6101519602
The executive secretary will act as a Senior Management’s personal assistant. The candidate will also assist the executive with new business opportunities and special projects globally with below responsibilities:
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative assistance, manage daily schedules and business appointments
- Prepare and manage intensive travel itineraries inclusive of flights, hotels, get accommodations, visa issues, VIP assistance, last-minute changes, pricing and budget management.
- Provide administrative support to colleagues from overseas offices in multiple regions and arrange transports / logistic for senior management guests
- Prepare expenses claims & verify invoices
- Support office administrative work
- Prepare presentation and business materials needed
- Perform ad-hoc duties when required
- Minimum 8 years' actual experience in providing secretarial work
- Experience in assisting executive management in MNCs
- Ability to adapt dynamic working for multiple time zones and varying situations with a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent in both spoken and written English is a MUST. Native English speaker is highly desirable.
- Excellent office management and people skills. It requires a strong knowledge of business, relationship management & communication
- Comprehensive Microsoft Office and typing skills (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Mature, steady, and with ability to handle multi-tasks independently
- Possess global senses
- Immediate available is a MUST
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary to email@example.com OR click "Apply Now". Resumes without current and expected salary will NOT be considered.
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
PCCW Global is the international operating division of HKT, Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider, which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited. Covering more than 3,000 cities and 140 countries, the PCCW Global network supports a portfolio of integrated global communications solutions which include Ethernet, IP, fiber and satellite transmission solutions, international voice and VoIPX services, managed network & security services and our expanding “as-a-service” solutions including OTT video and Unified Communications.
PCCW Global is headquartered in Hong Kong, and maintains regional centers in Belgium, China, France, Greece, Japan, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. To learn more about PCCW Global, please visit www.pccwglobal.com.