jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917155
Employer Ref. SSEC/DB/1016
- Degree holder with formal secretarial training is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years secretarial experience in supporting senior management member, preferably in MNC;
- Proficient in providing full range of secretarial support independently;
- Exposure in architect and construction firm is advantageous;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Computer literate with good PC skills in using MS Office applications and Chinese input;
- Mature personality plus strong communication and people interaction skills;
- Capable in managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines and willing to work under pressure.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. you apply by clicking the Apply Now.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aedas Limited
About Aedas Limited
Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.