Senior Secretary, Listed Company
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830367
Employer Ref. 223-005098-FK
Our client is a fast growing IT service provider. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a Senior Secretary to support their Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the provision of secretarial support to the Board of Directors
- Make sure all board documents is kept in an organized system
- Prepare and organize all board and shareholder meetings
- Deliver messages for the board to other relevant departments
- Communicate with external business partners such as auditors, investment advisors, media and solicitors
- Participate in ad hoc meeting assigned by the board
- Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance, Laws or related discipline
- At least 5 years of secretarial experience in CPF firms, financial institutions, legal firms or large listed corporations
- Experience in working with C-level people and handle public speaking
- Qualified company secretaryship will be a definite advantage
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
- Able to handle multi-tasks and being independent are desired qualities
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Learn more, visit http://www.experis.com.hk/.