Senior Service Delivery Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782130
Employer Ref. SPG0632016179
Our banking clients are currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their data center team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Manage critical and high severity incident; act as situation leader to drive resolution to resume services; conduct necessary escalation and notification when required
- Conduct regular process review and update on Incident and Problem management, Change Management process, and Service management process as well as document (e.g. SLO) update.
- Ensure Change Management Team, change requestor and change approvers are strictly adhering to the agreed change management process.
- Manage Data Centre and Printing Center outsourcing services provider to ensure it delivers the services according to the service level with quality.
- Act as a Chairman of Change Control Board and develop & update Change Control Board Operational Guideline
- Act as Operational Risk Officer to ensure operational risk incident are timely reported with quality.
- Manage Operational risk item owner to strictly follow the Operational Risk Incident reporting guideline throughout the reporting, follow-up and closure process.
- Compile monthly IT critical service report for Monthly CE update and Service Pledge Meeting.
- University Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT field, with over 5 years on managing outsourcing vendor services
- With exposure in production problem management and change management, able to conduct root cause analysis independently
- Experienced in IT outsourcing governance over data center and printing services; familiar with regulators’ requirement on outsourcing governance
- Experienced in conducting control assessment over outsourcing service providers
- Strong communication and English writing skill
Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies