Pamirs Capital (H.K.) Limited
To meet our business expansion, we are currently seeking for a high caliber candidate and self-motivated individual to join our organization.
Senior Settlement Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915811
Supervise and perform the daily settlement process of investment products in Hong Kong and global markets;
Ensure a smooth running of the stock pledge processing, day-end procedures, stock reconciliation, financial settlement;
Knowledge in local regulatory and compliance guidelines in relation to settlement issues is advantageous;
Review policies, rules & procedures and systems and streamline operational processes in order to maintain quality services and control operational risk;
Undertake ad hoc project.
- Diploma holder from finance, business or related discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word inputs;
- Solid experience in using EXCEL for preparing reports preferred;
- Excellent team management and strong communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, willing to work under pressure and capable to meet tight deadlines;
- Good command in English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a MUST;
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send your full resume and expected salary and date of availability to us.