Core Pacific - Yamaichi Int'l (H.K.) Ltd
Core Pacific - Yamaichi Group is an expanding and leading financial services group which served clients in both Hong Kong and the Greater China. Apart from offering financial services & wealth management services, it also provides asset management services.
Senior Settlement Officer / Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999384
- Handle trade processing and daily settlement for Hong Kong Stock / HK Connect A Stock / HK Equity Option
- Handle Share Award / IPO / SBL / Placement / Pre-listing Market settlement processing
- Handle nominees services and corporate activities of local equity
- Handle stock deposit and withdrawal (Physical / CCASS)
- Handle stock and settlement reports reconciliations
- Participate in UAT and system enhancement
- Degree or above, preferably in related disciplines;
- Minimum 5-7 years settlement experience in full set of Hong Kong Stock / Hong Kong Equity Option operation
- Strong operations background in both settlement and corporate actions for local market and familiar with CCASS / DCASS operation
- Proficiency in MS Office application
- Good communication skills, detail-minded, responsible and pro-active
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects & competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. If you welcome the challenge of working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, please send your application with availability, present and expected packages in MS Word to our office address or by clicking "Apply Now".
The Human Resources Department
Core Pacific - Yamaichi International (H.K.) Limited
11th Floor, China Resources Building
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Fax No.: 2918-1202
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.