Our client is a renowned international organization engaged in the paper pulp industry. They are well-established and have a solid and strong client base globally. To meet with business needs, the HK Regional Office seeks an experienced Senior Shipping Officer to handle orders from their customers, distributors and overseas offices, providing full customer service, shipping and logistics support in response to their inquiries, orders and related matters on products and services.
Senior Shipping Officer (HK$21-23,000 pm x 13)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832263
- Higher Diploma holder or university graduate in Logistics, Business or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience preferably gained from a trading firm or manufacturer;
- Experienced to process and follow-up on orders placed by distributors, customers and overseas offices;
- Experienced to support and coordinate with internal parties, distributors, customers and manufacturers on order fulfillment and related customer issues;
- Experienced in handling full sets of I/E shipping documents;
- Proven exposure in providing high quality customer service with the objective of building and maintaining high standards of service to customers;
- Good computer knowledge;
- A good command of spoken and written English;
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin.
An organized and capable person with strong service concept is required to fill this position. They offer good prospect and job security to the right candidate and work 5 days a week.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.