Christian Action is a Hong Kong registered charitable organization, established in 1985, providing social services, humanitarian services, training services and social enterprise programmes in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our Mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned, aiming to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our Service is based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Website: http://www.christian-action.org.hk/
Senior Social Worker (part-time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834671
Employer Ref. HSHK/16091/SW/JDB
- Provide direct supervision to casework team and manage intern programmes;
- Establish and monitor protocols and approaches for casework at the Centre;
- Coordinate training opportunities for staff and pro-bono counselors;
- Oversee client oriented projects under the psychosocial programmes, particularly AnEW, Woman's Well-being, Football, and Youth Group;
- Oversee or handle emergency & complex cases as needed;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Registered Social Worker;
- Degree in Social Work, or relevant discipline;
- 3 years of working experience in social services, preferably with solid casework supervision experience;
- Familiarity with local welfare setting, willing to serve refugees and asylum seekers;
- Energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese;
- French, Arabic, Urdu preferred but not necessary;
- Work 4 days per week.
Interested parties, please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code by click the "APPLY NOW" button below or by mail to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
You are welcome to visit our website:
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.