Wecruit Talent Agency Limited is a Hong Kong based recruitment company specializes in professional Human Resources services. We has been serving clients from SME, Listed Companies to Multinational Corporation since 1997. With a large pool of talents and job openings, we are capable to make the best match in short period of time and create value for both side.
We have a team of experienced HR professionals from across Asia Pacific, with dedication to bringing you high quality Recruitment and staffing services.
We match jobs with candidates for entry level, professionals and executive level for multinational corporation across the globe, and are handling cases from different industries and covering a variety of job functions including IT, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Design, Administration etc.
We are helping a leading multinational consumer electronics company who specializes in the development, distribution and marketing of a wide range of products including connected audio, video, headphones, home entertainment and communication etc. to recruit high-calibre candidates for the following post:
Senior Software Developer (Embedded)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831301
Employer Ref. JB/SDE/20161017
- Acting as embedded software engineer;
- Responsible for the design, development, and validation of Bluetooth (Classic and LE) interface and controller module implementation;
- Provide guidance and input for Bluetooth Low Energy interface and controller module specific design verification plans working with requirements engineering teams and feature owners;
- Understand Bluetooth interface and controller module interfaces to identify possible improvements and trade-offs;
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Bachelor degree in Computer / Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- 5 – 8 years’ work experience in software development, experience in leader level would be an advantage;
- Proven commercial embedded software development experience;
- Excellent knowledge embedded architecture, human computer interaction and hardware driver layer (HAL);
- Experience in wireless technologies such as Bluetooth, BLE, WiFi or NFC;
- Excellent project scoping and effort estimation skills;
- Excellent testing / QA skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally;
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape.
How to apply?
Interested parties should apply with details of academic qualifications, work experience, present and expected salary in WORD document by email to: email@example.com (Please quote the position and reference applied for in the subject)
All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.