About Gibson Innovations
Gibson Innovations is part of Gibson Brands, Inc., one of the fastest-growing Consumer Electronics companies in the world. We are a privately held company with a portfolio of music and audio brands for both consumers and professionals, across the full journey of music: creation, performance and experience.
We love great sound quality and innovation, combining these qualities with sophisticated design to deliver the best entertainment experience. Our products – audio, headphones, video, home cinema, multimedia, home communications and accessories – deliver on our commitment to meaningful innovation in sound and entertainment.
Each of our brands focuses on a different group of consumers with different needs and aspirations. These brands include Philips, Philips Fidelio, GoGear, Trainer, Onkyo and Gibson.
With our roots as the audio, video and multimedia division of Dutch electronics giant Royal Philips, we are proud of our heritage as the inventor of the compact cassette recorder, CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
Our success is driven by the talent and commitment of our people, retailers, partners, suppliers and investors. Together, we will become the world’s #1 music lifestyle company.
To learn more about Gibson Innovations, go to www.gibsoninnovations.com
Senior Software Developer (Infrastructure)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916495
- Acting as lead infrastructure developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other (depending on experience)
- Design infrastructure architecture and work with our existing SaaS design
- Perform system and network analysis, planning, design, implementation, monitoring, capacity management, security operations, trouble shooting and documentation
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Optimizing performance for the cloud applications
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the cloud technologies
- Build and monitor data analysis dashboard of the existing connected SaaS
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in building large-scale web or connected service architecture on cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Service)
- Experience with web service protocols and data formats (e.g. REST, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with Relational Database systems (e.g. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL Database systems (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of cyber security
- DevOps experience is highly preferred
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent project scoping and effort estimation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Able to communicate and present technical proposal with high proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Entrepreneurial mindset