Established in 1999, NetDimensions (AIM: NETD; OTCQX: NETDY) is a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management systems.
NetDimensions provides companies, government agencies and other organizations with talent management solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration, and manage compliance programs for employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Recognized as one of the top-rated learning technology suppliers in overall customer satisfaction, NetDimensions has been chosen by multinational organizations worldwide including ING, Cathay Pacific, Chicago Police Department, Delphi Automotive, and Travelex.
NetDimensions is ISO 9001 certified and NetDimensions hosted services are ISO 27001 certified.
Senior Software Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831843
The technical role will join the Global Technical Solutions team to develop system customizations and various external system integrations for our in-house developed software systems. He/She will participant in the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for different scale of projects from gathering and analyzing business requirements, functional and technical solution design, technical development and follow up of various kinds of testing and issue investigations.
For Senior Software Engineer position, successful candidates should process strong analytical mind, and technical knowledge and experience in order to understand the different styles of functional documents provided by client’s business units, or the technical specification provided by the integrating systems, and be able to perform technical assessments and identify quickly and accurately the essence of the specifics to be able to derive the suitable solution and determine the appropriate technology to use. He/she will also ensure on time project delivery as well as both the accuracy and quality of the final deliverables.
The technical role will at the minimum require strong JAVA and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) knowledge and practical coding skills, as well as history of previous successful projects implementation.
Excellent command of written and spoken English is also essential as it will be the primary communication medium within the company and to the clients.
- Design and development of NetDimensions's flagship system, the NetDimensions Talent Suite, and other forthcoming software products through customizations and integrations
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Design functional and technical solutions and perform technical development
- Testing and maintenance of the developed features
- Ensure the quality of all deliverables conforms to the company standards
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the clients’ satisfaction
Essential Skills & Experiences:
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Excellent coding skill. Ability to quickly adapt new technologies
- Innovative and have track record of academic/industrial achievements
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skill
- Excellent command of written and spoken English as it will be the primary communication medium
- An effective team player, with the capability of working independently under high pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong Java and J2EE technical knowledge and experience
- Strong object-oriented programming concept
- Knowledgeable and with practical experience in applying Design Pattern
- SQL and Relation databases e.g. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Derby, MySQL
- Knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Senior Software Engineer – 5+ years.
Desirable Skills and Experiences:
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring, Struts, or Hibernate frameworks
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience with JasperReports, JasperSoft Server, iReport design and development will be an definite advantage.
- Knowledge of Talent Management System, Learning Management System, Content Management System (CMS).
We offer attractive salary package, medical scheme, a five-day work week, and friendly work environment. Interested parties, please send your CV with your current and expected salary to our HR department.
Please visit our web site on http://www.netdimensions.com
Personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only