Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
Senior Software Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997798
The incumbents will join our technology development team and take part in research and development of various technologies for the local industries.
The appointee will provide support in research & development activities of the centre and he/she is required to:
- Provide signal processing expertise in Ultrasound or Communication or Robot vision or Deep learning;
- Responsible for system design and simulation;
- Evaluate technology options;
- Carry out experiments/trials for validations;and
- Other ad hoc engineering assignments.
Applicants should have:
- Degree holder in Software/Computing/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines,higher degree is preferable;
- Knowledge/experience of other programming languages, for example C, C#, C++, OpenCV and Python etc. will be an advantage;
- Knowledge/experience of some of the following areas will be an advantage: 3-D modeling, point cloud processing,beamforming, firmware design and user interface design, etc;
- Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills;
- Minimum 5 years relevant post-qualification experience; and
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Engineer.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies Limited, Room 202, Level 2, Block B, Cyberport 4, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
By clicking "Apply Now"
Application closing date: 27 January 2017
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.