Samvo is a global investment company in leisure ,finance and gaming, founded in 2004. While our headquarter is in London, we have key offices and clients in most major cities across the globe.
In keeping with our spirit of seeking world-class talents, our employees are drawn from all over the world.
We are now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position in our Hong Kong office:
Senior Software Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999551
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information System or related disciplines.
- Responsible for designing, developing and supporting the Front end system and multi-tier enterprise applications.
- Solid system integration experience, familiar with tomcat, web service (SOAP/restful), network programming, Redis in-memory database.
- Familiar with Oracle & MYSQL database, schema design, SQL and JDBC
- Basic Linux and system service (tomcat, apache) setup knowledge.
- Experience in Visual Studio .NET C#, Jasper Report is a plus.
- Industry experience on trading and gaming platforms is an advantage.
- Self-motivated team player and ability to work with a team of IT department in HK, UK and China.
- Hardworking, agile, and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and Good command of written & spoken in English and Mandarin.
Please state programming languages you have competence in. Responsibilities include:
- Application system design, analysis and provide solutions based on business requirement
- System development on enterprise applications for on-line business functions, front end and backend management system
- System integration with other application interfaces and payment solution platforms
- Database schema design, programming and support with Oracle and MYSQL
- Provide support on some legacy platforms in Java.
We offer good career opportunities and a competitive compensation package including 5-day work week, medical benefit scheme and performance bonus to the successful candidate. Interested applicants: please send a detailed resume with your current and expected salary and date of availability to "Apply Now". Please enter "attention of Human Resources Manager" in the email subject.
All information received will be kept in the strictest confidence and only for employment-related purpose