CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Senior / Software Engineer (Java)- Bank
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832801
- Responsible for the system planning, design, development, enhancement / maintenance for the new and existing banking systems
- Assist the IT Team to provide technical solutions in the enterprise architecture design, implementation & production
- Liaison with different parties for user requirements collection, system implementation & bug fixing, create test case, prepare system specification & related system documents, organize UAT and other activities with users
- Ensure the whole development cycle complies with the bank’s standard and policy
- Degree holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At 2-3 years hands-on experience in web-based application development
- Proficient in Java, Sybase, WebsSphere & Eclipse is highly desirable
- Previous work experience in banking industry will be an advantage; but not essential
- Fast-paced, good analytical skills and detail-minded
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
For Java Software Engineer
- Mainly responsible for coding by following the system specification and system design
- Bug fixing
- Provide application support and troubleshooting
For Senior Java Software Engineer:
- Candidate must possess proven experience in handling the full SDLC
- Well handling designing work and with designing mind
- With experience in leading developers to complete the tasks within the designated timeframe
- Quality assurance
- Excellent time management and with effective problem solving skills
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.