Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Senior Software Engineer - Retail Booking Engine
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916685
Our client is a leading provider of information technology solutions are looking for a seasoned web base application developer with excellent understand of software design principles.
You are responsible in software solution development with agile product methodology, with continuous integration and a range of frameworks for automated testing. Ensure that projects are conducted in ways that benefit the project objectives, the team members participating in the project and company long term interest
This is a great permeant opportunity with great package including excellent benefit. You will be leading a development team working on a regional project, increase your exposure and get a great name on your CV, paired with the unique sort of experience that only a global leader can provide you with.
- Prepare detailed designs, development estimates and review of use cases, test cases
- Preparation of any development documentation required
- Provide support to any third parties developing with our software
- Coding, unit & performance testing
- Picks an optimum solution, articulates reasons for choices, gains acceptance and moves quickly towards implementation
- Ensure that projects are conducted in ways that benefit the project objectives, the people participating in the project and business/Company long term interests
- Contributes to architectural & technological decisions
- Has proven experience in task planning and task estimating – consistently applies this experience to Client requests
- Has consistently had major success in his/her participation in all aspects of projects and has played a pivotal role in those project successes
- Articulates possible solutions in a formal manner
- Quantifies impact in terms of cost, time, dependencies, side-effects and develops proposals
- Can interact independently with client development team members on all technical matters
- Mentor and coach junior developers
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of software development experience, with experience leading software development team
- Strong in Java (JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans) and Web technologies (Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere)
- Must have experience develop under Jenkins environments
- Knowledge of professional software engineer practice and best practice for the full application life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operation
- Experience and knowledge of digital solution and Agile is a must
- Excellent understanding of software design principles
- Knowledge of travel technology system an advantage
- Good English and Cantonese communication skills
If you are looking to accept a new challenge and growth in your career, click "Apply Now" or share your profile with me to akam @cornerstoneglobalpartners.com