Our client is the market leading enabler of TV application solutions which provides applications, tools and services to media companies, consumer electronics and TV operators globally, to help them deliver the next-generation TV experience across global markets.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Software Engineer- Web, Apps, SmartTV, Game Console
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833760
Employer Ref. 91M0078711
- Customer configurations and installations
- Communication with customer technical contacts regarding development projects globally
- Work closely with regional teams across global Accedo offices
- Development and local adaptation (including translation) of applications such as casual gaming, social media services and web TV services
- Quality Assurance testing and deployment of new services
- Liaising with Accedo's vendor partners to set up and manage IPTV / Connected TV systems
- Research and study new TV platforms as they come to market, including reviewing documentation and making recommendations for new applications and adapting existing applications
- - >5 years development experience
- Significant HTML/CSS experience (using a preprocessor like less, sass, etc)
- Ability to write eloquent JS in different libraries and versions (eg. jQuery, ReactJS, etc)
- Strong understanding of email HTML/CSS implementation
- Strong understanding of responsive development and mobile constraints
- Significant experience building templates using a server-side templating engine
- Familiarity with at least one server-side MVC framework
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Karmen Chan at 2232 3467 for a confidential discussion.