Cathay United Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwan’s largest financial group Cathay Financial Holdings. The Bank’s Hong Kong branch is currently looking for a Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager for its Operations department. The candidate will be part of the Bills Operation team that provides support to our Corporate Banking business. This is an opportunity for professional who would like to grow his/her career with a bank which is currently expanding its presence in Asia, especially Hong Kong.
Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager – Bills
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993000
- Perform second level checking of LC documents
- Assist in managing and supervising the Trade Operation team
- Liaise with head office and other departments
- Handle customer enquiries and provide professional advice
- Represent the team to participate and contribute in related projects and conduct UAT
- Prepare, review and update SOP
Candidates are expected to possess:
- University degree
- Sound import and export trade related knowledge with over 8 years of trade service experience and 5 years or more in LC documents checking
- Familiar with UCP600, ISBP, URDG758, URR725
- Experience in line control and operational control
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task team spirit, good interpersonal, communications and organization skill
- Proficiency in PC applications
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefit. Interested applicants please e-mail your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.