Cathay United Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiwan’s largest financial group Cathay Financial Holdings. The Bank’s Hong Kong branch is currently looking for a Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager in its Operations department. The candidate will be part of the Loans Operation team that provides support to our Corporate Banking and Private Wealth Management business. This is an opportunity for professional who would like to grow his/her career with a bank which is currently expanding its presence in Asia, especially Hong Kong.
Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager – Loans
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992978
- Prepare, check and review loan documents
- Check terms and conditions of loan documents and drawdown letters
- Disburse loans
- Prepare collateral report and monitor collateral
- Identify documentation and workflow deficiencies, report and follow-up
- Liaise with head office, Relationship Mangers and other departments
- Represent the team to participate and contribute in related projects and conduct UAT
- Prepare, review and update SOP
Candidates are expected to possess:
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in loans operations and participation in loans related project. Candidates with better experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
- Experience in processing bilateral and syndicated loans
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Detail oriented, ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Team spirit, good interpersonal, communications and organization skill
- Proficiency in PC applications
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefit. Interested applicants please e-mail your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.