Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Senior Specialist / Specialist – Analytical (Global Technical Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834927
Employer Ref. GTS/SS
- Maintain technical content in laboratory information management systems
- Create and maintain technical documents and training materials
- Provide technical support for laboratory information management systems to global offices
- Participate development and implementation of company systems
- Prepare various analysis reports for consumer products (Restricted substances) testing or clients
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Analytical Science or relevant disciplines
- At least 4 years experience, preferably with solid experience gained from commercial testing laboratory
- Sound experience and knowledge in laboratory information management systems and laboratory automation systems are highly preferred
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Mandarin is preferred
- Strong PC knowledge including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Solid experience in problem solving, testing, consulting and data analyzing
- Attentive to details, independent and able to work well under pressure with tight schedule
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Specialist
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.