We are an established CPA firm in Hong Kong, a member firm of HLB International, a worldwide network of independent accounting firms and business advisers. For more information about us, please visit our website: http://www.hic.com.hk/. We invite a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy :-
Senior / Staff Accountants, Quality and Risk Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784283
Quality and Risk Management included a group of professionals who provide guidance and support to directors and staff on issues relating to quality monitoring and compliance, practice protection, ethics and general quality and risk management.
As a member of the Quality and Risk Management team, you will assist the firm’s personnel to provide services in an ethical and independent manner to meet the relevant applicable professional standards of regulators.
Key responsibilities of this staff are to assist senior managers and managers in assisting / leading risk management processes in the following areas:
- Quality monitoring and compliance
- Ethics and independent processes
- General quality and risk management processes
- Qualified accountant / finalists of HKICPA with at least three years of work experience with an international accounting firm. Relevant experiences in risk management, quality monitoring and compliance area with major accounting firms are advantages
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possessing an analytical mind and skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and attentive to details
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Putonghua and written Chinese are advantages
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Staff Accountant
We operate on a 5-day work week. Application with personal resume and expected salary should be sent to the attention of the Human Resources Department, HLB Hodgson Impey Cheng Limited, 31/F Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 11 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong or via email to AHon＠hic.com.hk
All personal data collected will be strictly kept confidential and for recruitment-related purpose only.