Walgreens Boots Alliance is the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise in the world. Our purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives.
Walgreens Boots Alliance was created through the combination of Walgreens and Alliance Boots in December 2014. This transaction brought together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted healthcare services through pharmaceutical wholesaling and community pharmacy care, dating back more than 100 years.
The Company, with a presence in more than 25 countries, employs over 370,000 people and is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination in the USA and Europe, and South America, middle East and Asia (including equity method investments).
The Global Sourcing Head Office is located in Hong Kong for our retail pharmacy brands . To support the strategic growth of the business, we are always looking for high calibre individuals to join Walgreens Boots Alliance. (http://www.walgreensbootsalliance.com/ http://www.boots.com/ http://www.walgreens.com)
Senior Supply Chain Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921640
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will manage and lead the flow of Asia inventory process with integration to the US inventory pipeline in bringing out end-to-end working capital efficiency on inventory spend. They will be accountable for the creation and management of an agile and cost effective value chain based on excellent use of demand forecast elements, supply planning matrix, leverage with supplier scheduling capability and analysis of freight consolidation usage.
- Interpreting Asian supply plans into international term of production scheduling process in consideration to manufacturing criteria as well as different process variation over multiple logistics modes
- Develop forecasting and integrated supply planning KPIs by product lifecycle, category group, supplier nature
- Conduct periodical review on forecasting accuracy and supply planning exercise to identify key improvement area across end-to-end international supply chain process
- Establish various supply planning models in applying industrial-specific supply and logistics model to facilitate on-going decision over production scheduling and freight consolidation
- Establish various analytical models and formulation of operational methodology that related to execution contents, supply chain variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives
- Establish regular S&OP process that facilitates discussions to create demand visibility, supply commitment, factory capacity planning, production scheduling and buffer stock inventory holding management
- Drive process improvement and system implementation for the forecast and planning function
We are looking for individuals with the following:
- Degree educated with a minimum of 10 years of industrial engineering experience in field of Supply Chain
- Experience in developing integrated multiple level material planning from manufacturers to retail
- Experience in managing cross-functional, extended supply chain change projects
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge in various statistical approaches and advanced in MS Excel and MS Access
- Knowledge in international supply chain processes with a focus in integrated supply planning, production master scheduling and freight consol/de-consol.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving ability in analyzing significant amount of data (structural and unstructured) and turning into actionable information.