Linedata is recognized as a global leader in the financial technology market. We build and deliver software solutions to meet the needs of clients working in asset management, savings & insurance and leasing & credit finance. Linedata's asset management offering is a complete set of best-of-breed software products, spanning front to back-office. Our asset-management solutions address the specific requirements of mutual and institutional funds, alternative and hedge funds, fund administrators, prime brokers and private wealth companies. Linedata is headquartered in Paris, France and has over 1,000 employees across 16 offices in France, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Tunisia and Latvia.
For more information about our products and Linedata see: http://www.linedata.com/
Senior Support Consultants / Support Consultants
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145970
To support the growth of the Asian business, we are recruiting Support Consultants to be based in our Hong Kong office and reporting to Head of Support, Asia. These are challenging roles that require committed, team-orientated and flexible individuals with strong academic records and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The role will involve support tasks that embrace Linedata's Front-To-Back office platform for both institutional and alternative asset management.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Degree holder of Computing or related discipline, or with great aptitude for computing if holding other science / business degree
- Must be fluent in English and with excellent communication skills, fluent in Mandarin would be a plus
- Must be able to work effectively in a close-knit team
- Have strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking, eager to learn and take new challenge
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of programming languages, SQL, database (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Knowledge of the financial sector or with an IT or financial economics background will be a great advantage
- Experience in FIX protocol will be an advantage but not a must
- Previous experience with financial institutions would be a plus but not essential
- Participate in application support role
- Provide consultancy and training to clients
- Investigate complex queries and issues, including working closely with engineering, development and BA teams
- Carry out implementation and testing of new system modules or fixes
**Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior Support Consultants**
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer, offering an attractive package of benefits. Fresh graduates are considered. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an assessment session in Hong Kong that includes written tests.
Interested and qualified candidates please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter including your current salary, expected salary and availability date, which we will use to review applications.