jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832726
Employer Ref. 3688110/001
This is an exciting and challenging role being the Senior System Analyst.
Our client is a Reputable Financial Services Firm with a global market presence. Undergoing a period of expansion, a unique opportunity has arisen. To cope with its expanding footprint, they are currently looking for a Senior System Analyst to join their team.
- Accountable for resolving issues, both short term and long term, to meet and exceed predefined SLAs and KPIs on systems availability and request turnaround time
- Support project managers in estimating the on-going running cost of IT systems after project implementation
- Manage technical issues and mitigate technical risks on repeated / major incidents
- Track support quality trend and identify areas for improvement of the service provider
- Review and approve software bug fix package prepared by IT service providers
- Coordinate with Release Management for production migration of system bug fix
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Solid 4+ years experience in IT systems support and maintenance, preferably in insurance & financial services field.
- Solid experience in managing and coordinating multiple teams, onshore and offshore, in-house and vendor to perform support and maintenance work
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate
- Permanent Headcount
- Great Exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eddie Cheng on +852 2848 9545
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk