Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior System Analyst -Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837141
Employer Ref. 91M0078323
Our client is a top notch insurance company globally, with two offices in Hong Kong. Currently they are hiring an Assistant Manager - IT Systems, who will play an important role in liasing with various internal and external IT stakeholders in delivering large scale application development projects
This is an IT management role on application development and systems support. The role is to lead internal and external IT service providers to perform day-to-day IT systems development and support including emergency fix during system night batches, impact analysis and resolution of system bugs, identify incidents root causes and problem management, regular system and data patching.
You will be responsible to
In order to qualify, you need:
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in IT systems development and support ,preferably in insurance & financial services field.
- Experience in managing external vendors to deliver support and maintenance services that meet company defined quality standards
- Solid experience in supporting IT systems with multiple IT platform, including AS/400, Windows, UNIX, Linux and Digital
- Solid experience in managing and coordinating multiple teams, onshore and offshore, in-house and vendor to perform support and maintenance work
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills
- Experience in various domains of Insurance solution support and maintenance (for example, distribution systems, business intelligence, CRM, printing solution, etc) is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
Please feel free to reach Debika Datta on +852 2232 3457 for a direct conversation