HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually.
To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at 852 2888-3636 (Asia) / 86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / 1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Senior System Consultant (Voice Network) (Ref:C52901444926-1511)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921453
Employer Ref. C52901444926-1511
Reporting to System Manager, the job holder will manage a team of voice engineers from Hong Kong and Guangzhou to design and support voice infrastructure and applications across multiple locations to ensure call centre systems operating at high availability and high performance.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above with major in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering related disciplines;
- With a minimum of 7 years’ solid experience in call center system design, implementation and support;
- Experience in Avaya PBX , TDM and VoIP network design and implementation is a must; Experience in CTI, IVR, Voice Recording, WFM system management will have added advantage;
- Holder of relevant Avaya AACC and/or Specialist Certification is preferable;
- Have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with ability to work and manage multiple projects with high independence within tight timeframe;
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, able to collaborate and build rapport with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of projects;
- Good proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Business travelling to GZ is required.