Furrion is a fast growing company who specialize in modern design and manufacturer of Audio visual, Kitchen appliances and electrical products for USA and European markets. Furrion has a simple approach, we work hard, and we do this because we love it. Our end goal is making sure our customer's life is improved by using our products.
With offices in USA, UK, Hong Kong and China, Furrion supplies many large retailers with custom design and developing products. We have strategic alliances with some large UK retailers and have our own distribution network in USA.
We are currently looking for people who stand out in front of the crowd who are enthusiastic, loyal and passionate. Ambition builds great things, we at Furrion want to hear from the people who want to reach their goals and help us reach ours.
Senior System Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995806
- Make sure that IT operations comply with the Group’s policies and standards
- Set up in-house IT infrastructure in global level for offices in Hong Kong, China and United States
- Manage in-house IT issues in global level for offices in Hong Kong, China and United States
- Provide support on system, network setup and administration
- Handle network setup and administration (firewall, switch, VPN, VLAN, wireless AP, etc…)
- Conduct security and system monitoring, performance tuning and capacity planning
- Deal with backend server including server setup and administration
- Lead the installation, configuration and administration of hardware, software components in Windows/office 365 platforms for iMac or PC
- Manage the identification, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware and software problems and work with vendors, if necessary
- Analyze and monitor systems, servers, applications and network device performance
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Provide IT technical support to end users
- Provide IT assistance in managing projects, such as ERP system
- Degree in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience in system development and support
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commitment to get high quality results with good problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of Cantonese, written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Immediate availability
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.