About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”. HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,200 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,900 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
Senior System Support Engineer/ System Support Engineer (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220792
- Work with a team to provide front-line operation support, system configuration, user account administration, timely fix problems and diagnostics to all issues relating Internal IT System
- Monitoring the healthiness and report fault of IT Systems
- Manage the IT System Operations and program deployment
- Liaise and work closely between various departments to support the overall business goal
- Ensure that operations deliverables are completed consistently and on time, and that they meet quality standards
- Advanced Diploma or above in Information System or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ working experience in IT support
- Certification of ITIL or PMP is preferred
- Experience on administration of Windows AD and Linux platform is preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving mind, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Contract System Support Engineer
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.