About China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Senior/Systems Analyst (Online Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918779
- Conduct business analysis and applications programming for systems development projects under Online Banking
- Act as project manager of projects assigned
- Co-ordinate with vendors and review vendor deliverables
- Prepare and execute test plan and scripts for system integration test
- Provide user acceptance test and production support
- Conduct project implementation
- Develop system documentation
- Provide coaching to junior team members and lead programmers, contractors and/or vendors to complete assignments
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years experience on application development, preferably in banking or finance industry with hands-on project management experience
- Proficient hands-on development skills in .NET, EJB, JMS and XML with proven project implementation experience
- Experience in WebLogic, WebSphere products (MQ, App Server, Message Broker) and Spring framework
- Experience in mobile application development would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Systems Analyst
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.