Senior Systems Analyst (Web Application)
AIA Pension and Trustee Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997619
- Responsible for the system design, development and support of application development (web applications)
- Involve in project lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT and on-going support
- Control of system development to ensure all tasks are in compliance with IT governance and policies
- Prepare system documentations including system specification and system testing
- Cooperate with internal parties and external service vendors for project delivery, application testing and deployments
- Handle day-to-day technical supports including problem trouble shooting and ad-hoc reports generations
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- 8 years experience in system development of implementing large scale and mission critical web applications
- Experience in Response Web Design or Adobe Experience Manager is an advantage
- Positive attitude and able to work independently and handle multiple projects with tight schedule
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese and able to work with colleagues at various level
- Team player who is organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
(Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager)
All information received will be treated in strict confidentiality and for employment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AIA Pension and Trustee Co Ltd
About AIA Pension and Trustee Co Ltd
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or the “Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. It has a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific, including wholly-owned branches and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau and Brunei, in addition to a 97 per cent subsidiary in Sri Lanka, a 49 per cent joint venture in India and representative offices in Myanmar and Cambodia.
The business that is now AIA was first established in Shanghai almost a century ago. It is a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region (ex-Japan) based on life insurance premiums and holds leading positions across the majority of its markets. It had total assets of US$181 billion as of 31 May 2016.
AIA meets the long-term savings and protection needs of individuals by offering a range of products and services, including life insurance, accident and health insurance and savings plans. The Group also provides employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients. Through an extensive network of agents, partners and employees across Asia-Pacific, AIA serves the holders of more than 29 million individual policies and over 16 million participating members of group insurance schemes.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code “1299” with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY”).