Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Systems Analyst - Application Management (Ref:IT-AM-151502)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921133
Employer Ref. IT-AM-151502
- Utilize project management best practices to ensure that all project activities of strategic projects and other system projects are accomplished and are meeting the objectives.
- Ensure projects are running as planned by monitoring progress of individual project tasks to identify any deviations from the plan, and ensure task owner has remediation plan to bring the task back on track.
- Ensure project risks and issues are identified and addressed at the early stage and ensure smooth communication within the project team by interacting closely with various key project team members.
- Ensure quality systems development work is performed in accordance with the systems development methodology and guidelines.
- Analyze technology solution and provide recommendations surrounding hardware and software technologies and advise how the implementation of new technologies can assist the business
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Solid experience in medium to large-scale projects and outsourcing services.
- Proven leadership, project management, cost management, people management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Solid experience in quality improvement projects, including POC, evaluation, presentation, and implementation.
- Strong technical knowledge in AIX, Wintel, mobile platform, Sharepoint, databases such as Informix, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and Oracle, and programming languages such as Microsoft .NET and Java/J2EE.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hkWe offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=69902
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.