Senior Systems Analyst / Systems Analyst (Ref. No.: L17/01-0019)
Link Asset Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997192
Employer Ref. L17/01-0019
- Mainly responsible for Mobile App / Internet websites / web services development, maintenance and applications support
- Participate in full development life cycle. Project management, coordinate and collect users’ requirements, review business operation process, systems analysis & design, development & implementation, vendor management, manage users’ expectation, testing, documentation, quality assurance, user training, deployment and ensure delivered solutions meet users’ requirements
- University Graduate in Computer Science, information technology, engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in systems & web applications design and development. With proven track record in project management is an advantage. Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of System Analyst.
- Proficient in programming with ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, JSON, Jmeter, web development
- Experience in large-scale web portal development, database development with MS SQL / MongoDB Server.
- Experience or knowledge in one of the following skills is an advantage:
- Large scale website development
- MVVM architecture
- DevOps tools
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- With strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, committed, strong analytical and problem solving skills, good interpersonal & communication skills, team player, able to work under pressure and work effectively in fast pace environment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Chinese
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 30 January 2017.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.