Moore Stephens is the independent Hong Kong member firm of Moore Stephens International Limited with global network in 103 countries. We provide assurance, tax and advisory services to clients across various industries. Our Hong Kong tax team provides compliance and advisory services to Hong Kong and international clients.
SENIOR TAX CONSULTANT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920728
- Assist in corporate and individual tax compliance assignments
- Assist in handling tax enquires raised by the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department
- Assist in preparing ad hoc tax advice
- University graduate in accounting, finance, law, economics or equivalent
- Prior experience (3 to 5 years) in an accounting firm will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as spoken Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and curious about tax
- Strong research and analytical skill
- Solution driven
- Ability to multi-task
Please apply with full resume, contact telephone number and present and expected salary in strict confidence to:-
Moore Stephens Associates Limited
905 Silvercord, Tower 2, 30 Canton Road
Or easily clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below.
For more information, please visit our website:
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.