TÜV SÜD, is represented by about 20,000 employees across 800 locations, partnering clients wherever they are in the world. Our community of experts is passionate about technology and is inspired by the possibilities of your business. United by the belief that technology should better people’s lives, we work alongside our customers to optimise their operations, enable them to access global markets and enhance their competitiveness.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic, hardworking:
Senior Technical Engineer (Chemical) (2437)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778892
Employer Ref. 2437
This position is responsible for leading in the creation and promotion of smart solutions from the Company’s chemical testing services to address our customer’s needs.
- Strong cooperation with the local and regional sales teams and chemical labs to generate smart sales packages on the company’s sales package system that meet both lab capabilities and customer needs at the level of their budget.
- Input information gathered from sales and lab into the company’s sales package system for the generation of sales packages.
- Collaborate with the regulatory team to maintain and update the technical information in the eDOC database.
- At least 7 years of experience with chemical testing for consumer products.
- Strong knowledge on consumer product chemical regulations and standards.
- Thrives at facing challenges.
- Excellent people skills.
- A strong collaborative, solution-oriented attitude.
- Competent user of sales and technical systems/databases.
- Familiar with MS-Office applications
- Strong written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Strong communication skills within a framework of global colleagues, especially in Germany, Greater China and the United States.
Our success is defined by hard work, determination and dedication in a strong team environment. If you’re looking to work with like-minded professionals, we invite you to write to us.
Working Location : Yuen Long (5 mins walk from Long Ping station)
We offer attractive remuneration package with potential career advancement to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now'. (please indicate the position name & reference no. on email subject)
For more company information, please visit our webpage www.tuev-sued.com
(Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only)