Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Technical Manager (Apparel)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780114
Employer Ref. 91M0077618
- Provide technical advice to merchandising team, vendors and oversea buying team regarding sampling, fitting and pattern checking matters
- Review and approve samples, such as style, construction, workmanship and quality, measurement to ensure that they meet product specifications
- Provide technical control, including the requirements and standards, to ensure the standards and quality are maintained
- Review and identify issues on samples, such as style, construction, workmanship and quality, measurement
- At least 10 years relevant working experience in garment buying office
- Experience in pattern making with strong knowledge of garment construction, fitting and workmanship is a MUST.
- Strong product and material knowledge with good product safety requirements
- Good in written/spoken English, Cantonese or Mandarin with communication skills
- Travel is required
Please click "Apply Now" or contact Ms. Oscar Leung on +852 2232 3401 for more information.