Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
Bringing quality and safety to life
Senior Technical Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832012
Employer Ref. JD10/STO/P2
- Handle document review
- Research and interpret regulation/ standard
- Prepare internal guideline and protocol
- Internal and external training and consulting on regulation/ standard
- Degree in Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Environmental Science or related disciplines
- 3 years experience in chemical laboratory.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
E-mail: Please click '' APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.