CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (CMAIDF) is a worldwide accredited third-party conformity assessment body for consumer products.
As a member of CMAIDF, CMA Testing & Certification Laboratories Ltd. established in 1979 by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, CMA Testing has profound experience in providing professional and impartial testing, quality assurance and inspection services. Accredited under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) and possessed of worldwide network including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Vietnam, USA, etc., CMA Testing has gained international recognition from various established institutions.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
Senior Technical Officer (Electrical Division)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921942
Employer Ref. ELE-2016-001
- To direct, supervise, and evaluate subordinate staff in the performance corresponding to their specific duties.
- To direct proper maintenance of working records and samples.
- To maintain and update instrument inventory.
- To conduct routine checking and calibration of instruments with proper maintenance of up-to-date records.
- To perform test operation or any other technical work as the backup of the subordinate staff when they are not available.
- To carry out testing and consultancy work or undertake any other duties as assigned by superior staff.
- To approve the test results and sign the test reports.
- Higher Certificate or above in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 4 years working experience in testing industry or related fields preferred
- Mature, hardworking and able to have overtime work
- Immediate available is preferred
- 5 working days per week;
- Shift duties required;
- 9am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code (ELE-2016-001) to our HR department.
Welcome to visit our company website www.cmatcl.com or more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.