Synergis Management Services Ltd.(“Synergis”) is a public listed leading property services company in Hong Kong. Synergis employs over 5,700 staff managing a diverse portfolio of 310 projects providing property and facility management services, which include over 113,000 residential units, 34,000 car park spaces and 11 million square metres of residential, commercial and industrial facilities spanning over Hong Kong and the Mainland China. We believe the quality and commitment of our people is one of the most important factors in sustaining our leadership position in the market. To meet the Group’s business expansion in Hong Kong and the Mainland China, we are looking for an energetic professional with firm commitment to excellence to fill the post of:
Senior Technical Officer (Ref: STO - Airport)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991759
- To assist the Manager in leading and supervision of maintenance team and contractors.
- To plan, coordinate, implement and review all repair and maintenance work.
- To monitor the daily operations of building facilities and BMS system.
- To handle emergency call and support.
- To assist in budget preparation and propose improvement plan to client.
- To inspect and audit on repair and maintenance works.
- To prepare technical specifications and requirements.
- Holder of Degree or Higher Diploma / Certificate in Engineering / Building Studies or related discipline.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ solid experience in repair & maintenance of Electrical / HVAC / Building Services and MEP systems.
- Minimum 1 years working experience at supervisory level in facility / property maintenance preferable.
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker Certificate (Grade A) preferable and Safety Card.
- Shift duty is required.
- Immediately available preferred.
You are invited to send your resume stating your current & expected salary to :
The Human Resources Manager
Synergis Management Services Limited
334-336 Kwun Tong Road
Kwun Tong, Kowloon OR
OR by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below
(Please quote reference no. on the envelope & application letter)
(Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)