Goldwell Property Management Limited
Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Officer – (Tenancy Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833396
- Coordinate and manage regular and emergency repair and maintenance works (E&M and Builders’ Work) for properties;
- To liaison with the Landlord and contractor for routine R&M works;
- Handle enquiries and complaints about maintenance works and provide appropriate solutions after investigation;
- Keep proper records of all documents including tendering and quotations;
- Mature, self-motivated, target-oriented and able to work independently.
- Holder of Degree/ Higher Diploma in Building Services or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' solid working experience in building maintenance
- Registration of Electrical Worker (Grade A0 or above);
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of PC with MS Office application.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Technical Officer.
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.