PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Senior Technical Officer / Technical Officer (CCTV & AV systems)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993341
Employer Ref. C84V015292880922CC
- Assist in technical design and implementation
- Carry out planned and corrective maintenance of below systems.
o CCTV system - including analog and digital (IP) CCTV cameras, specialty cameras, Network Video Recorder (NVR), Fiber Transceivers, Video Switching Matrix, video management system as well as video analytic systems
o Audio / Visual systems - including amplifiers, speakers, microphones, mixers, audio/video switch matrix, splitter, projection system, video conferencing system, LED/LCD display and their control systems
- Overtime work and night work is required
- Work at Hong Kong International Airport
- Higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’relevant experience
- Knowledge and skills in Audio / Video transmission and engineering
- Proven tracked record of large scale CCTV or AV systems implementation
- Certificate of proficiency from key manufacturers such as Axis, Pelco, Bosch, Extron
- Knowledge of computer networking equivalent to CCNA is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Able to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage
- Holder of Green Card and Construction Worker Registration Card is essential
- Holder of valid HK Type 1 & Type 2 driving license is an advantage
- Candidate with higher qualifications and more experience is considered as Senior Technical Officer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
More Jobs from this Company
Technical Sales / Pre-sales / Sales Engineer / Technical Consultant - Smart Living Engineering